sâmbătă, 23 septembrie 2023

The Return Home

 In the bitter foreign land, I wandered,

With homesickness in my heart, I struggled.

I stepped on distant lands,

But the thought of home always accompanied me.


In the foreign country, in the unknown,

I left my mark, but felt that something was missing.

The birds were singing, but in their flight,

They called me with the longing to return home.


On crowded and unfamiliar streets,

I walked in silence, with a heavy heart.

I met fellow beings, but my loved ones,

Remained estranged in my heart forever.


Every evening, under a foreign sky,

I looked at the stars, searching for the way back.

My home, the warm and welcoming abode,

Waited for me with open arms in the evening light.


And when I set foot on native soil,

A wave of emotions engulfed me in flight.

I embraced my parents, saw my friends again,

In every smile and embrace, I found a source.


My home, with familiar and old walls,

Received me in its complete serenity.

The taste of home-cooked food,

Reminded me of the joy of a true life.


Memories and stories poured around me,

In the warmth of home, I found myself again.

The bitter foreign land changed me, but I learned,

That nothing compares to the sweetness of home, the place where I was born.


Now, in my heart, in every moment,

The return home remains a beautiful story.

With the hardships and sweetness of life, I danced,

But the return home brought me the most precious peace.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postare prezentată

Teodor Munteanu-autorul cantecelului Ursuletii s-au trezit, buna dimineata

Am 2 canale pe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/iasievents/videos https://www.youtube.com/user/amatoridekaraoke/videos  Adresele mel...