miercuri, 11 august 2010

A Prayer for Our Parents by Adrian Paunescu

Azi am tradus in engleza poezia Ruga pt parinti de Adrian Paunescu :

Enigmatic , good behaved
Finishing their misson here
Fading slowly in our sight
Our parents disappear .

Mighty God , please call them back
Since they lived a life of strife .
Make them young as sometimes were
Give them a perpetual life .

They are parents , we're their sons .
Our life we owe to them
Why we need to take good-bye ?
Only you can death condemn .

They have paid with their own lives
For the errors of their sons
Mighty God , don't let them die
When the time of life out runs .

But , alas , they do not stop
To go step by step away .
Silent candles snow in nest
Till they light no more one day .

Full of pains and sufferings
We return to our grave .
Just caress your parents till
They will fade under the wave .

More and more the dust will grow
Less and less the grass will stand
Let me kiss , my parents dear ,
With a broken heart your hand .

But why do you look at me
My dear son and daughter too ?
I'm the one who from this world
Is the next to take adieu .

A farewell my dearest dad
A farewell my dearest mum .
See you soon my litlle girl
See you soon my litle son .

My dear dad , my little son .
Litlle girl , my dearest mum .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.

Postare prezentată

Teodor Munteanu-autorul cantecelului Ursuletii s-au trezit, buna dimineata

Am 2 canale pe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/iasievents/videos https://www.youtube.com/user/amatoridekaraoke/videos  Adresele mel...